Website KPMG Lower Gulf
Major duties and responsibilities
- Meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and deliverables for all the clients as per engagement letter
- Seamless transition of new projects/clients
- Owning and managing the go to market strategy
- Own revenue targets in terms of both sales and delivery
- Work with partners and identify new business opportunities
- Delivery of the practice objective at the day-to-day level
- Demonstrate understanding of business use of technology
- Detailed knowledge of Cyber Security Audits, IT Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Management Audits, IT Governance and Emerging Technologies.
- CISA, CRISC or CISM
- 12+ years post qualification experience required.
- Expérience in IT Advisory or Technology Risk Consulting in a Big 4. Working expérience in Financial Services and/or Public Sector will be an added advantage
- CA/CPA/CIA preferred
- ISO Certifications preferred
- Thorough understanding of IT & Cyber Governance and standards/frameworks like ISO27001, COBIT & COSO
- Prior experience in developing IT Risk Management frameworks, Enterprise GRC system design and implementations
- Detailed understanding of technology touchpoints in the processes and linkages to financial reporting & business operations.
- Thorough understanding of General IT Controls, ERPs (either SAP or Oracle), Operating Systems and Databases, ERP Analytics, etc.
Company: KPMG Lower Gulf
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.