Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic colleague’s focused Human Resources professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our colleagues.
- Prepare and complete the monthly Human Resources report and other statistical reports as required by the Director of Human Resources / Human Resources Manager
- Develop and maintain confidential departmental employee files, documents and databases
- Initiate and process employment requisitions, develop and edit departmental job descriptions, vacancy announcements and position advertisements in consultation with the Director of Human Resources / Human Resources Manager
- Coordinate and conduct departmental training and conduct the Human Resources Orientation for new hires
- Coordinate departmental employee relation functions in consultation with the Director of Human Resources /
- Human Resources Manager, monitor employee performance appraisal completions and track annual and sick leave accruals
- Coordinate employee recruitment process, as appropriate, ensuring search documentation is accurate, consistent and complete
- You should have a university degree in a related discipline with preferable experience within the same role. You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerized payroll system and fluent in English.
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Effective Communication
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
- Understanding Differences
- Supervising Operations
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.rotanacareers.com.