The Director Talent Management is responsible for developing and driving talent management initiatives, managing local employees end to end, executing people experience initiatives, and coordinating with L&D team in order to build a capable and engaged workforce. The role holder will motivate and retain high potential talent and ensure a healthy pipeline of high-achieving candidates to fulfil future organizational requirements. The role holder is also responsible for collaborating with Majid Al Futtaim OpCos to implement the talent management strategy which includes performance management, top talent identification, career development, succession planning, etc., to maintain and enhance ongoing talent pipeline across all the countries.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to align Retail L&D projects in line with the Human Capital strategy
- Coordinate with L&D team for soft skills/organization L&D programs and delivery to ensure programs are communicated and executed at the GS TM level
- Coordinate with different entities that specialize in Human Capital and provide benchmarking, analysis and suggestions for improvement
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to align projects related to related to talent management in line with the Human Capital strategy
- Develop trainings and communication material for the various Talent Management and Development initiatives to ensure the Human Capital population is excited and empowered for the journey ahead
- Develop the standard communication materials to ensure wide understanding of talent management initiatives.
- Masters Degree in the same field is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Compliance to set policies and procedures
- Updates made to the competency framework
- CIPD or SHRMS certification is a preferred
- Updates made to the performance management system
- Time taken by Line Managers to complete the appraisal process of their subordinates
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar position
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.