Website Dubai Holding
The role holder is responsible for leading the property management function for DHAM residential portfolio and ensuring maximization of revenues and minimization of operating expenses in adherence to approved budgets, company policies and procedures whilst providing seamless customer service to improve customer retention and satisfaction. The role holder drives the team in achieving and exceeding revenue targets by providing leadership and guidance within the function.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director – Residential, formulate and direct the implementation of DHAM’s residential strategy in line with the organization’s vision, mission and corporate objectives.
- Ensure that the overall business strategy is translated into annual operational business plans for the assigned division and the performance is monitored to ensure business plans are in line with the overall strategy.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Executive Leadership Team, concerning all aspects of property management to support achievement of targets as per plan.
- As a member of the management team, participate in the development and refinement of the Residential Department’s overall vision and strategy, and contribute to the overall process of corporate management and decision making to ensure the department maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and returns to its shareholders.
- Advanced negotiation & persuasion skills
- Customer relations and service orientation skills.
- Financial acumen and business outlook.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar role with at least 4 years at a senior managerial level.
- Middle East experience is preferred.
- Communication & networking skills with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills. Arabic will be preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable UAE laws and regulations
- Excellent business developments skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or similar
- Masters’ degree is preferred.
- Advanced planning and organizing skills.
Company: Dubai Holding
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.