Position has responsibility for supervising and coordinating activities of employees delivering spa services, including salon, skin care, program coordination, reservations, reception desk, massage and locker room areas. Position focuses on ensuring guest and employee satisfaction and achieving the operating budget.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensuring employees do the same within the team.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizing an “open door” policy and reviewing employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Supports a Spa orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Ensures all employees have the proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Assumes the responsibilities of the Spa Director in his/her absence.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Supervises on-going training initiatives and conducting training when appropriate.
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the spa, guest services, or related professional area.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.