This role is a critical role within the Regional Logistics function in talabat and represents Logistics in key meetings within and external to the company. The ideal candidate will manage the teams responsible for our Heroes (Riders) across all 8 markets that talabat operates in. The role is the custodian of rider experience, including but not limited to, the Rider Net Promoter Score, Rider Value Proposition as well as Rider Safety metrics. This role also acts as the regional Centre of Excellence across Rider i) training & quality, ii) experience & engagement, iii) health & safety, as well as iv) kit & inventory.
- Lead numerous Centers of Excellence to drive regional standardization and operational excellence in line with DH and talabat’s blueprint; crystallizes best practices to share across the region.
- Own the rider value proposition for talabat across the region, in order to maintain its competitiveness against other industry players and attractiveness for new and existing riders.
- Manage rider kit cost per order – a critical cost item in talabat’s P&L – while maximizing talabat brand presence in applicable markets via rider appearance.
- Fortify the foundation of these sub-functions through building and innovating new ways of working e.g. digitizing rider training programmes, leveraging new technology to enhance rider road safety and accountability of rider kit distribution etc.
- Competently influence and drive positive changes for riders within talabat and work with Public Affairs & Legal to educate and engender regulatory developments in the same direction.
- Have direct exposure to the COO and VP Comms & Public Affairs, as well as senior stakeholders at Delivery Hero.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to connect and understand the challenges faced by riders on-ground via communication with, and feedback loops from riders, fleet partners and local teams and consistently be the voice of the riders within talabat.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Dynamic ways of working while ensuring team sustainability and delivery of functional roadmaps
- Proficient programme management skills to devise, develop and execute complex inter-functional workstreams to drive quantifiable impact
- A sense of purpose to uplift the Rider Experience and Value Proposition for talabat
- Solid problem-solving skills, and ability to go high-level with the C-suite and deep into the detail with members of the team across a wide spectrum of disparate topics
- Total minimum 6 years of working experience in a fast-paced company (e.g. scale-ups, consulting/banking), with at least 2 years of experience in a relevant industry (e.g. last mile fulfillment, mass recruitment and workforce management)
- Demonstrated team management skills as the role would manage a functionally diverse team in Regional Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.