- Drive the architecture and administration of our Salesforce instance and supporting sales tools.
- Partner with Sales and cross-functional leadership on implementations of solutions that maximize efficiency and conversion rates of each point in the sales funnel.
- Design and build sales and account management process to ensure efficiency, high performance and a positive customer experience.
- Build and implement automated tracking, reporting and dashboards that help identify opportunities for our team to better serve customers, drive retention, end expansion.
- Manage and organize regular weekly/monthly revenue and sales forecast in partnership with Sales Leadership
- Work closely with business operations and finance to provide accurate analysis and sales forecasting used for financial planning.
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency across all systems and tools.
- Manage and optimize pipeline management, ensuring that deals are progressing through the pipeline in a timely manner.
- Source, implement and manage technologies used by revenue organization and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Held a managerial post for managing sales operation team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT field, preferably a master’s degree
- 10+ years’ experience in sales operation, ideally worked for an Outsourcing and Managed Services companies.
- Highly organized and operationally efficient, able to work on a wide variety of projects simultaneously.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.