Provide leadership to the design delivery team through tender stage, contractor appointment, assessment of contractor submissions and design coordination between the main works package and PS items through the complete construction cycle.
- Determine design risks and the type and extent of any additional inputs required
- Manage the technical team to ensure that detailed schedules of design deliverables are met
- Act as escalation point for design and design interface problems through management of the designers and stakeholders
- Work closely with the Commercial team to ensure a suitable cost control system is in place to monitor and control the capital cost of the designed work
- Produce, implement and manage updates of the Design Management Plan for the project with all relevant parties
- Establish design program integrated with subcontract enquiries, materials procurement and construction program
- Ensure safety is properly incorporated in design
- Undertake technical review of bid documents and establish “completeness” of design information therein
- Minimum 12 years of experience including 3+ years in Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.