Website Emirates NBD
Primary advantages of the desk for ENBD include assisting in tapping key wholesale banking client relationships for their equity funding and advisory needs and external relationships to diversify their funding sources through acquisition/divestment strategies.
- Take the lead on documentation and presentations
- Ensure all deliverables meet the required quality standards
- Develop leads into real opportunities and mandates
- Ensure clients are managed effectively during the execution process
- Proactively ensure both internal and external clients are covered on a regular basis
- Ensure all mandated transactions are executed professionally
- Proactively seek business opportunities for the platform.
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience
- Proficient in Excel Powerpoint and Word, Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters platforms. Financial Modeling.
- Must have exposure to international best practices.
- Ability to manage client relationships and time efficiently.
- Extensive transaction experience working on Corporate Finance & ECM deals for emerging market clients.
- Middle East experience essential. Knowledge of Islamic finance.
- Must have deep knowledge of capital markets
Company: Emirates NBD
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.