Responsible for managing, coaching and develop Partners. Create and be part of the overall Starbucks Experience. The District Manager is required to manage the overall operation of the Stores within the assigned district. Develop store management talent, oversee the District’s store management workforce, making management staffing decisions. Ensure District wide customer satisfaction in product quality. Responsible for managing the District’s financial performance and the safety and security of Partners. Model and act in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Challenge and inspire partners to achieve business results though maintaining positive and effective relationships by setting individual PDP`s which motivate, and address needs and concerns.
- Ensure all appropriate systems, procedures and programmes are communicated to Partners and Store Management and are complied with.
- Provide Partners with coaching, feedback and developmental opportunities to ensure that effective teams are built in each store and across the assigned District.
- Develop a strategic approach to operational plans for the Partners in store, managing the execution of these plans and measure the results.
- Play an essential role in succession planning of high potential Partners through supporting and participating in training and development activities, working cohesively with Learning and Development team.
- Liaise with the Human Resources and Partner and Asset Protection teams to ensure staffing requirements are met and operational staffing issues and disciplinary matters are addressed appropriately.
- Manage operations within multiple stores independently
- Build relationships
- Multi-site management
- Communicate effectively to all levels
- Experience of financial reports analysis
- 5 years management experience within food service or hotel industry
- Plan and prioritize workload
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.