Website Qatar Airways
Represent Qatar Airways as the official chauffer at local government offices, ministries, airlines and embassies. Deliver and receive various department related documents as well as carry out all tasks in accordance with the department need and situational requirements without error and within set timeframes. Coordinating and monitoring/updating documents as necessary with other departments.
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the equipment, including Safety Regulations set down by the government. Follow all Qatar Airways Operational Procedures and Standards.
- Ensure all training materials are ordered, received and made available at appropriate time for crew training.
- Assist in the follow delivery/pickup instructions and cater to departmental needs as required.
- Servicing refreshments to Managers/Visitors (meetings).
- Safely transport colleagues or documents/packages to various locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
- Maintain service and appearance of the vehicle in a good condition to acceptable Standards so delivery timetables are met. Report promptly if any repairs/maintenance checks required.
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections. Maintain daily-running charts accurately to have reliable records of mileage done by vehicle.
- Support the Department in maintaining personal files by updating, classifying and completing documentation, Departmental Database, within 24 hours from receipt.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Ability to process and work with confidential information, self-manage assignments. Preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing and presenting reports and schedules.
- Assist the departmental needs by demonstrating excellent organizational and administrative capabilities.
- Possess a driving license.
- Ability to manage tasks effectively and meet firm deadlines
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.