Website Landmark Group
This is a Business Development Role for Babyshop E-Commerce Marketplace platform – Responsible for scaling up clothing brands, onboarding and growing 3rd party suppliers, new brands and accounts either on consignment or back-to-back model. This role is across GCC but will be based out of Dubai, UAE
- Develop external category strategy which complements Babyshop existing private label business and leads to
- E-Commerce growth for the clothing category.
- Competition analysis of brands across GCC regions and deciding relevant ones to onboard.
- Deciding on OTB (open to buy) for consignment brands.
- Build external accounts and build SKU growth in Babyshop clothing categories over the long term, through relevant goal alignment and execution of strategy in consultation with internal Buying team.
- 3-5 years of experience in Retail Fashion/Non-Fashion
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience launching international brands or a brand into new markets
- Imaginative and creative problem solver
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must have worked in a business development role in an ecommerce retail set up.
Company: Landmark Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.