Website Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City - SSMC
ECG Technician performs ECG procedures on all inpatients and outpatients and assists in patient preparation for ambulatory and stress ECG studies.
- Keying information into machine or marks tracing to indicate positions of chest electrodes
- Replenishing supply of paper and reports malfunctions
- To Perform ECG Procedures on inpatients and outpatients.
- To Assist in patient preparation for ambulatory and stress ECG studies.
- Producing recordings of electrocardiograph (ECG)
- Monitoring electrocardiogram for abnormal patterns.
- Notifying physicians of critical ECG results
- Editing and forwarding final test results to attending physician for analysis and interpretation
- Assessing and ordering appropriate materials/equipment following discussion with senior staff. To demonstrate and teach the safe use of materials/equipment in an appropriate manner to clients and/or carers within the limits of competency.
- Intervening whenever possible in the fixing and mending of defected equipment and devices
- Department of Health (DOH) license with title as a ECG Technician
- Successful completion of one (1) year certificate in ECG program or diploma program in Medical Sciences or allied health with evidence of more than 01 year formal ECG training certificate.
- Minimum of 3 – years’ post qualification experience in the related field.
- BLS certificate
- CCT or CRAT Certification
Company: Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City - SSMC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.