The jobholder is responsible to lead the provision of the operational & process support for the respective assigned asset (plants) to enable the daily operations, manage the asset’s performance and lays out the best course of action in order to ensure safety, reliability, quality & cost effective operation of the respective assigned assets.
- To facilitate / participate in assigned asset Meetings including OPEX Meeting, HSE meeting, MOC meeting, Quality meeting etc.
- Participation in development of test run procedures and related data analysis.
- Active participation in different meetings/workgroups/networks within Borouge and with the licensor such as Technology Exchange Meeting (TEM), Product Marketing Group (PMG), Process Logistics Group (PLG), and Profit Optimization Meeting.
- Follow up on Detailed Engineering, Design calculations, Engineering drawings, Issue comments on modifications, and checks related documentation.
- Participation in HAZOP / LOPA studied related to modification including identifying potential operational and safety issues.
- Conversant with Process calculations / Process datasheets / Specifications / Engineering Drawing and Report preparation
- Assist in assigned Assets for ensuring correct utilization / application of standard Operational tools and procedures.
- Facilitate Internal / External Audits and Benchmarking studies
- Provide expert advice on critical technical issues on plant operation at asset level.
- Lead the process analysis and optimization study to improve plant’s operability, reliability and efficiency.
- Provide support & technical assistance to operation team to ensure assets are able to produce targeted quantities safely within defined quality and budgeted cost.
- Participate in the discipline network meeting to share lesson learned to develop solution and action plan to avoid reoccurrence of events.
- Specific experience in Olefins / Polyolefin / Utilities technologies for a minimum period of 3 years
- Expertise in Olefins / Polymers / utilities area plant operation / Technical support.
- Ability to have a complete overview of the number of MOC and priories them accordingly in close coordination with Operation and RSI.
- Fluency in English Language is a must; oral and written.
- Well-established computer skills; i.e. Microsoft Office, SAP
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, report etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of total experience, preferably in Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industry, or Refinery sector in operations, consultancy, Engineering, project engineering.
- Engineering Bachelor degree (Chemical) or Equivalent qualification.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.