Supervise and carry out the electrical maintenance, scheduled preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting, breakdown maintenance to ensure effective operation of equipment.
- Contribute in updating and improving Maintenance Checklists, Procedures & Guidelines.
- To be proactive with a logical approach to challenges.
- Carry out preventive or routine maintenance on electrical equipment as instructed by the Electrical Maintenance Supervisor.
- Engage in new projects issues and upgraded equipment installation & Performance etc. follow-up.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all maintenance work completed including work orders and maintenance log, describe the fault, work carried out and materials, time and manpower used, and record test results on various units for further reference.
- Identify and initiate necessary materials requisitions for replenishment of the stock to ensure adequate
- supplies of stores and spare parts required for maintenance and repair work in liaise with the Supervisor.
- Good knowledge in routine preventive maintenance for HV electrical equipment i.e. transformer, generator and motor etc.
- Good knowledge in electrical faults & Protection Relays.
- Good knowledge of the job on hand to evaluate the method statement and Job Safety Analysis for a smooth, safe and timely execution of work.
- Good knowledge in PMS system
- Good knowledge in electrical fundamentals, drawings and electrical testing.
- Good knowledge in power generation and distribution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.