Perform preventive, corrective and troubleshooting maintenance and testing of all electrical equipment’s in the plant to maintain the availability and reliability of the process facilities.
- Identify areas for improvement in the activities performed and assist the senior section personnel to carry out modifications and improvements to the system.
- Carry out all maintenance jobs in line with assigned time standards.
- Inform the Maintenance Supervisor in case additional resources are required to carry out the job within the assigned time frame.
- Verify completed maintenance activities and complete the maintenance activity sheet / survey to ensure that the job is performed as per requirement.
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
- Participate in Emergency Response duties as a team member.
- Complete necessary records in the system to provide work order failure history reporting. Provide input for the preparation of Method statements and Initiate Near miss reports
- Update and maintain drawings, records and other documents related to the electrical for continuous availability.
- Ensure that all regulatory and safety devices are properly installed and carry out the routine, predictive and preventive maintenance checks on electrical equipment which includes visual inspection, to ensure that the equipment are in the most efficient operating condition.
- Accept and complete the Electrical isolation confirmation certificate to ensure completion of activities.
- Identify and obtain spare parts and the necessary tools to meet maintenance requirements.
- Carry out new installations, modification and testing of equipment through various stages as per plan and in line with supervisor’s instructions and checks adherence to all parameters
- 4 years of experience, in maintaining electrical equipment within a large industrial plant, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Regular contacts with vendors, contractors, and projects division
- QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Technical Diploma or Secondary School Certificate with a vocational trade certificate in the relevant field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.