Implement Smart Plant Engineering Design for all Civil & Structural discipline as per defined Company standards, specifications and procedures.
- Contribute in well testing studies in the Asset Teams in Directorates.
- Responsible for the testing operations of wells, taking into account well integrity, Asset Team objectives, past experience and Well testing standards and policies.
- Collect Rigless packages operational, financial and well performance data and participate in monthly, quarterly and annual review with management and customers.
- Ensure the fully compliance with HSE requirement such as TRAs, SSSP, rigless weekly visits, PTW audit, academies, weekly observations and Flaring approval as well as all HSEIA requirements.
- Make time and cost estimates; schedule materials; communicate and review specific operations with the Rigless Contractors and Service Contractors; solicit feedback and prepare Drilling Rigless well testing programs ahead of the actual operations.
- Prepare the Rigless testing of wells in conformance with the Corporate/Functional Code of Practices and Procedures, including structured risk analysis for high exposure operations.
- Contribute to and progress the Asset Team Well testing Proposals and give expert advice on new techniques and/or technologies to the Asset Teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in Smart Plant Engineering Design for all Civil & Structural activities in an oil & gas facility
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3701017859/
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit Abu%20Dhabi,%20United%20Arab%20Emirates.