Website AD Ports Group
The Building Inspection Engineer oversees the municipal electronic permitting system, monitors projects, and ensures compliance with approved drawings and construction standards. They review project documents, communicate with stakeholders, and maintain relationships with clients, employees, contractors, and the public. Their role involves quality control, site inspections, and addressing any issues with drawings or specifications.
- Checking the works at the site as per the approved drawings.
- Checking the general quality of the works for all activities.
- Review with engineers for any comments at the site works.
- Making trackers and reporting with managers.
- Contacting with contractors & consultant engineers for any site instructions or update them for any new regulations.
- Communicate with the management in case there is a problem with the approved drawings, specifications or in the system.
- Ensuring quality of work is in compliance with approved drawings and good construction practice through guiding the projects representative (Contractors and Consultants)
- Ability to use municipal electronic permitting system, monitor projects and managing the requests which received through the system.
- Closely monitor site activities to ensure quality of work is incompliance with approved drawings and good construction practice.
- Make sure that the contractor’s personnel are using the latest edition of the approved drawings.
- Frequently check formwork/shuttering systems and ensure quality, safety, and constructability aspects are met.
- Reviewing all the project documents, approved drawings, all the related reports, inspection forms, project permit, Specifications and all required certificates.
- 2 to 3 years of experience
- Using Municipality permitting system (Meps).
- UAE National
- Working language is English and must be fluent in the language.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
Company: AD Ports Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.