Conduct necessary studies on new and existing GIS Technology, tools & programs, procedures and methods for necessary enhancement and improvement to secure efficient and safe Operations. Performs intermediate and advanced technical work providing technical support for GIS project implementation and operation, creating, testing and enhancing GIS applications, developing and administering web-based GIS applications, preparing GIS datasets, maps, database reports and specialized queries, developing and administering zoning databases.
- Designs, implements, documents and manages ADNOC ONSHORE’s Geodatabase. Identify and establish data connectivity requirements between different applications including cooperation of technical database in conjunction with the data management team.
- Provides solutions to end-users by demonstrating advanced features of the software or by develop custom
- GIS tools, GIS-based stand-alone desktop and web applications to cater to specific user needs.
- Liaise with Engineering and HSE to make sure their existing future facilities layers are updated.
- Directs and coordinates efforts to ensure that data management and GIS applications related to Geomatics and Engineering technical systems and solutions are optimized and aligned to the business processes.
- Serves as liaison to other departments and outside agencies in GIS related matters.
- Monitors asset teams requests for mapping and data integration presentation and spatial analysis.
- Update Geomatics GIS database with the staked and drilled wells and any other facilities surveyed by field base Geomatics Engineer.
- 6 years of experience, including at least (Geodetic, Topographic, GIS, Remote Sensing, Digital Image Processing, and Photogrammetry)
- Requires knowledge of GIS/ESRI software and application programming languages.
- Bachelor Degree in Geomatics Engineering or equivalent (Surveying, GIS, Geodesy, Remote Sensing etc.).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.