Plans and coordinates all the activities associated with drilling and work over operations and monitors execution of approved programs and initiates necessary changes to optimize the operational time and cost. Ensures proper follow up of day-to-day drilling operation and continuous improvement in drilling operation.
- Visit rigs at least once per week. Make HSE and integral element of these rig visits.
- Enhance the design and programming quality of drilling, workover and well completion activities by optimizing proven techniques and practices and implementing new technology and innovative operating methods; evaluate and report results; contribute to the development, upgrading and maintenance of drilling and completion standards.
- Maintain Well Documents in the share folder and archive them in eWeIIFile System.
- Collect rig operational, financial and well performance data and participate in monthly, quarterly and annual review with management and customers. Report against targets. Collect and process data for the Drilling Incentive.
- Review all incidents occurring on his/her Rig(s) and assist in the investigation of all LTl incidents for all drilling and service contractors on his/her Rig(s).
- Ensure achieving Drilling Function HSE & Performance KPls.
- Bachelor degree in petroleum or equivalent.
- 6 years of experience in drilling engineering and workover operations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.