Website Emirates Flight Catering
Lead & manage the team for continuous monitoring and analyzing various parameters and of the Central refrigeration & Air conditioning system with advance CMS monitoring system, Such ss Danfoss AKSM-850, EM-800, Emersion XWeb 3000, and Trane SC & Summit control system, Temprak, Refrigeration Siemens SCADA, Advance control BMS system, Sauter and Siemens BMS control System.
- Deliver Project requirements to ensure completion within agreed parameters of project.
- Collaborate with contractors to review documents and as build drawings before taking handover of the projects and update on regular basis for any changes.
- Conduct Project commissioning and acceptance tests for projects.
- Be support focal point to end users in identifying issues and resolving them.
- Sets performance objectives that are clear, specific, challenging and achievable and provides regular feedback on performance.
- Ensure the maintenance teams have clearly documented roles, responsibilities expectations and accountabilities at all times.
- Prepare and cascade common objectives for process redesign across the business to maintain high quality, customer-focused service delivery, to ensure the business remains compliant with ever-changing state and federal regulations, and to preserve transaction accuracy and efficiency.
- Oversee all duty rosters and ensure they comply with all Company policy and legal requirements whilst, effectively covering the requirements of the business.
- Lead the team in ensuring adherence to all safe working practices in accordance with safety legislation, operational safety of all employees, equipment and assets at all times.
- Encourage the team and drive adherence to all quality systems and policies in accordance with ISO 45001:2018 international standards and Company Policy. Ensuring the quality standards are met by all employees at all times.
- Implement and maintain excellent communication platforms with peers and colleagues at all times.
- Organize cross functional groups across departments to work collaboratively toward the effective and efficient pursuit of pre-determined goals.
- Approve repair schedules ensuring cost effective, timely resolutions and manage within the departments budgetary constraints.
- Experience in managing and developing a team.
- Ability to stay calm in Emergency situations.
- Ability to Multi task.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 15 years of relevant field experience handling maintenance & repair of advanced Kitchen, bakery equipment and Industrial services including central Refrigeration & Air conditioning system, Water Treatment for Fruits & Vegetables, hi-techVacuum Waste Management System, etc.
- Proven experience in working with and managing different industrial Koenig bread plants, Proofing Systems, Tumblers, stuffers and Vacuumized equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems associated with maintenance and breakdown issues.
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities and assign work to other professionals.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
- Self-motivated and proactive personality.
- Centralized control monitoring experience for Danfoss AKSM-850, EM-800, Emersion Xweb 3000, and Trane SC & Summit control system, Temprak, Refrigeration Siemens SCADA, Advance control BMS system, Sauter and Siemens BMS control System.
- Experience in Managing and leading the team and efficient in delivering the solution independently to the best of company and Engineering department interest.
- Sound knowledge / experience in Engineering Legislation with strong exposure to Quality standards and Safety system practices.
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.