As an Engineering Shift Leader, you will be expected to repair, maintain, install and monitor electrical equipment through the hotel and respond to Guest, Manager, Team Member, and emergency requests promptly and assist Engineering Supervisor as needed. Specifically, an Engineering Shift Leader will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Complete the preventative maintenance schedule and incident reports.
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas to proper condition.Assist other departments, as necessary, and maintain good working relationships with hotel Team Members.
- Keep technical training knowledge and skills current.
- Tag electrical items and maintain a register, if required.
- Carry out shift handovers and brief team members as required.
- Follow company brand standards.
- Perform maintenance work on a wide range of electrical equipment.
- Assemble and install electrical wiring, fixtures, and equipment.
- Install audio/visual equipment in Guest rooms or function rooms along with microphone and lighting systems in function rooms, as requested.
- Respond promptly and efficiently to emergency calls.
- Conduct inspection tours to ensure that electrical equipment and lighting is working properly
- Current knowledge of general maintenance, engineering work, and Guest room repairs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes.
- Strong work ethic.
- Previous electrical experience, preferably in a hotel or a similar varied work environment such as ships, hospitals, or retail businesses.
- An electrical trade qualification, required.
- A passion for managing a variety of projects and tasks throughout the day.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ras al-Khaimah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.