Website Rak Bank
We are a diverse team comprising of over 3,000 employees from across 58 countries. We make conscious efforts to build talented and diversified teams and encourage people to develop their full potential. We are committed to providing a working environment that promotes work-life balance, career development, recognition and security for the future.
In line with our strategy, a major part of our transformation journey is to future proof our bank and establish ourselves as a ‘Digital bank with human touch’, for our customers.
- Define and manage reporting and metrics for monitoring Squad performance
- Run training and agile awareness sessions across the enterprise
- Build a community of practice for Agile Coaches, Product Owners and Development Teams
- Coach Squads and the Enterprise on Agile and Scrum best practice
- Run quarterly planning and the portfolio planning process for Product Teams
- Lead RAKBANK’s journey towards embracing agile principles and practices across all levels and departments
- Oversee the agile practices and maturity plan of 5-10 Agile Squads
- Shape and define agile maturity assessment criteria and assess squads, providing them with a rating and an improvement plan
- Coach Agile mindset and practices to improve standards on elements such as ceremonies, reporting, estimation and backlog management
- Ability to facilitate estimation and prioritization techniques – e.g. planning poker to size user stories
- Experience in helping squads in improving Agile Maturity (velocity, backlog health, burn-down, flow)
- Experience in facilitating backlog refinement support for PO and BA to ensure rich detail in user stories through education of Squads on how to create user stories as well as craft a product roadmap
- Experience in Improving agile adoption within the squads, as well as embedding and enforcing agile adoption
- Ability to coach squad members on areas of improvement against a specified assessment criteria
- Ability to help Scrum Masters to facilitate and plan all the Scrum events; Sprint planning, Retrospective, Sprint review, Daily stand up, Backlog refinement.
- Experience in shaping the enterprise agile agenda and overall plan, including leadership engagement and education
- Ability to establish strong relationships with stakeholders / PO to understand strategic, tactical and operational challenges in Business
Company: Rak Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.