Website Al Futtaim
The main function of this role is to implement the escalation process and providing guidance on ER matters. The role will consist of maintaining the ER speak up channels for employees to raise concerns and manage ER Cases , ensuring the cases are investigated and tracked in line with the escalation process, developing and maintaining metrics and reports, ensuring the outcome of each case is compliant, fair, consistent with business priorities and local labour law and adhering to the Al-Futtaim values. The role will also require implementing , and maintain the Policy Framework, Compliance proceses and Business Ethics policies, guidelines, and other relevant ethics-related documentation for the organization
- Involvement in HR strategic projects as required.
- Represent ER on various internal/external committees.
- Have the ability to develop SOPs, SLA’s and lean process flows.
- Maintain a strong network of internal and external specialists and peers
- Ensure accuracy in all ER administrative tasks, (legal, financial and reputational) for group-wide employee relations.
- Support the Line Manager with the policy project review process, consolidation, monitoring and delivery.
- Developing ER training program and material
- Support the Line Manager with HR Compliance Reviews
- monitor controls and key performance indicators (KPIs) for an effective compliance program performance management and for the speak program
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Ability to analyze and concisely explain verbally and in writing legislative and/ or policy changes.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in HR and/or ER in the GCC.
- Must be organised and efficient.
- Ability to multi-task within a demanding environment.
- Ability to analyze reports, preparing summaries and propose actions were relevant
- Strong knowledge of employee relations.
- Employment law knowledge.
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.