Our Safety and productivity solutions helps create faster, more seamless, agile, and efficient supply chains, better protect human health, improve worker safety, and help meet sustainability goals by leveraging connectivity, advanced data analytics, software, robotics, sensors, advanced materials and integrated human and automated systems.
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation in an international work environment
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- Plan complex travel
- Interact with internal and external customers
- Process expense reports and invoices
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
- Professional and courteous communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer literacy in a variety of Microsoft and web-based programs
- Highly dependable and trustworthy and able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Some administrative assistant experience
- Manage supplies and other indirect purchases
- Share information with admin assistants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.