Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
To work with the GHSPD in the buildup of the SPD team and structuring activities within the GM business with a focus on deploying dedicated Commodities and Energy Transition products across all clients base.
- Revenue generation as per agreed and defined budgets
- Workwith coverage and relevant regions (Egypt, KSA, UK and Asia specifically) to ensure the product offering is developed globally
- Help industrialise our pricing capacbilities
- Lead product development for Commodities, as directed by Head of Global Markets
- Member of the GM Management Committee
- Active participation in the clients strategy definition including direct engagement with clients;
- Will also help organise and prioritise sales and trading product developments requests
- Active participation in the product strategy definition;
- Active role with coverage to elaborate theme based offering for clients and support coverage in the marketing effort of GM offering;
- Define and prioritize product development in line with GM product and client strategies;
- Collaborate with trading and rest of relevant teams to develop best of class process, controls and governance.
- 15+ years’ relevant experience in the banking sector or related fields.
- Experience level enables job holder to provide leadership to others regarding work related systems, processes and challenges;
- Experience of interpreting strategy and policy in order to set and deliver objectives within medium to long time frames.
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related discipline, a Masters Degree is preferred.
- Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions;
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.