Website Jumeirah Group
To ascertain that all daily revenues that should have been received by the property are properly recorded and to ensure correct work structure wherever the revenue is generated within the Revenue Cycle areas of accounting.
- Must be able to perform any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
- Understands thoroughly Jumeirah objectives in Income Audit as to provide an effective auditing system for all hotel revenues and receipts.
- Ensure credit card reconciliations are completed daily and issues resolved regularly.
- Ensure the daily and monthly income audit tasks are completed, including revenue and tax reconciliations, spots checks, Dubai Municipality payment reconciliation and upload, etc.
- Ensure the daily and monthly cost control tasks are completed, which includes, new product creation in Simphony with mapping to accounting system, stock inventory and reconciliation, and monthly reports.
- Forecast/budget upload to HFM/Fusion, and other adhoc reporting requirements.
- Updating products in POS and mapping to the correct GL accounts.
- Provide required documents and supporting to internal and external auditors when required.
- Ensure intercompany transactions are posted and reconciled with the balance sheet.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (MS EXCEL, MS WORD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- High level of written and verbal business English.
- Competencies Knowledge of Opera, Micros Simphony, Oracle Fusion, VGS, HFM
- Demonstrated knowledge of Finance & Accounting administration processes and policies in the Middle East.
- Experience in Finance within hospitality or customer service related industry (Hotel operation background highly regarded).
- Professional Finance or Accounting Certification (i.e. CPA, CIMA).
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.qnb.com.