Website Kempinski Hotels
Handle guest inquiries courteously and efficiently and report guest complaints and feedback to supervisors.
- Be knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department.
- Reporting to the Executive lounge Supervisor, Assistant Manager, and Front Office Manager.
- A courteous, professional, and efficient service is provided at all times.
- All duties and tasks are performed as per the tasks required at the outlet.
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items offered by the department assigned.
- Have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling of all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives.
- Monitor operating supplies, and equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully.
- Maintain a good rapport and work relations with staff in the assigned department and within the hotel.
- Attend and contribute to all staff meetings, departmental training, and hotel-initiated training scheduled.
- Assist in carrying out scheduled inventories of products and operating equipment
Company: Kempinski Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.