We’re on an unconventional mission, doing something that has never been done before. We are developing the future of online shopping, and we’re looking for top talent to join us on our mission.
- Coordinate with AMC providers and make sure the timely service
- Make sure the authority regulations are being followed in facilities (Municipality, Civil defense)
- Monitor and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations inside the premises
- Supervise the housekeeping team, pest control, Canteen food and ensure hygienic high standard
- Identify the risks associated with key operations of warehouse and enhance mitigation measures for improvement.
- Responsible for carrying out all the technical/semi technical tasks assigned by Facility Manager
- Responsible for following all the safety procedures & SOP
- Respond to various complaints from facilities effectively on time
- Conduct periodic inspection and repair of assets
- Conduct asset audit and tagging
- Should be ready to travel extensively.
- Should be task completion focused.
- Should be a solution finder.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Should have a valid UAE driving license and own car.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Facility Management
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Should have good understanding about the various technical aspects of building (Electrical, AC, Fire Fighting & Fire Alarm, CCTV, Drainage & Sewerage)
- Should have deep knowledge in HVAC (Types of AC, Designing, HLC Calculation, Trouble shooting)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.