The role is to ensure effective management of the facilities management and admin focusing on Soft Services i.e Cleaning, Office Boy and Clerks, Waste Management, Plants, Bookings (Vehicle and Auditorium) Consumables :Stationary , Kitchen items, Printing Materials and Archiving requests
- The COO function aims to become a best-in-class operating function in the bank and this role plays a crucial part in enabling that purpose; the role is will serve the whole bank at all locations
- Managing contract and the period schedules of vendors focusing on the larger contracts such as Cleaners, Office boys, Clerks and mail room, courier and archiving
- Managing all incoming requests from Bank staff related to admin requests ensuring tracking and finalized of each request
- This role is based within the Facilities Management and Administration team within the Support Service function. The Support Service function reports directly into the COO
- Handles few communication requirements in absence of FM and Admin officer handling Government Administration relations
- Managing of ordering office stationary, kitchen and printing material with inventory control
- Maintain all other vendor contracts to ensure service level agreements are maintained and performing inspections to ensure minimum standards are met.
- To manage Vehicle and Auditorium bookings as per the process and approvals required
- Good team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Time management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Analytical and review skills with the ability to draw the correct conclusions from reviews
- Ability to work professionally with various levels of staff and management, strong teamwork
- Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skills including the ability to deliver clear and accurate messages to management
- Graduate or Higher secondary education.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business/function
- Sound judgment, keen sense of urgency and initiative, and high level of professional and personal integrity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.