Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to join the Private Dining Food and Beverage team at Jumeirah Marsa Al Arab. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Ensure opening and closing checklist are completed on a daily basis.
- Supervise and monitor the completion of weekly cleaning schedules.
- Conduct regular briefings and training sessions to ensure all colleagues receive the information necessary to perform their jobs.
- Conduct the pre-service shift briefing in the absence of Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager
- Actively uses the database of customer details / history to assist in guest recognition.
- Informs Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager of any complaints, negative feedback from guest after they first try to resolve.
- Conduct performance evaluations of colleagues, training of colleagues, guidance, coaching
- Able to work with tight deadlines and under pressure due to intensive preopening phase
- Secondary education
- Ideally Pre-Opening experience, experience on setting up any related systems or structures in the role | department
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage applications (epicure, micros)
- 2 years restaurant experience in a 5 star hotel
- Fluent English and additional language is a plus
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.