Website Al Futtaim
Perform preventive and reactive maintenance of HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical Systems at facilities deputed observing HSE, quality control and department procedures.
- Update the inventory of spares and material.
- Present the maintenance of records and files of work in progress and work completed.
- Writing service reports for the PPM and the RJ calls attended.
- Complete of time sheets, material costs, repairs and activity reports.
- Report non-conformities and breakdown of MEP equipment/systems and Instrument and control systems to Supervisor/Maintenance Manager immediately.
- Participate in toolbox meetings and ensures compliance to HSE policies and procedures.
- Attending to reactive calls, trouble shooting, and repair of minor complaints related to cooling issues, water leakage issues, troubleshooting any electrical power / tripping issues, replacement of lamps etc.
- Ensure work completed is documented and approved by the Supervisor.
- Encourage subordinates
- Training and coaching
- 3 to 8 years’ experience in preventive maintenance, ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and floor plans, good problem-solving skills for diagnosing HVAC / Plumbing / Electrical faults
- Personal Leadership
- ITI / diploma or equivalent is required.
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.