Website Rak Bank
We are a diverse team comprising of over 3,000 employees from across 58 countries. We make conscious efforts to build talented and diversified teams and encourage people to develop their full potential. We are committed to providing a working environment that promotes work-life balance, career development, recognition and security for the future.
- Prepare computations and regulatory returns as per Basel III Reporting Requirements.
- Make sure that regulatory returns are submitted on time and the completeness and correctness of returns submitted.
- Provide documents/files as required by other Business Units related to Central Bank Reporting
- Prepare periodic regulatory returns for CBUAE for RAKBANK
- Experience in preparation of Pillar III disclosures for Financial Statements
- Experience in Ad-hoc analysis and simulations as per different internal / external requirements
- Must have a University degree and preferably be a qualified accountant (CA, CPA, ACCA, CMA)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) are required
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and complex tasks
- Ability to understand regulatory guidelines and notices
- Strong MS Excel and Power BI skills
- Experience in timely preparation and submission of Basel regulatory returns for CBUAE
- Ability to gather, analyze, evaluate information in order to prepare the return timely and correctly
Company: Rak Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.