This position will support the Finance activities of $500M HBT business in the META Region. The role will partner and support the Regional CFO in driving financial performance, managing and leading key business processes including the annual operating plan (AOP), strategic plan (STRAP), monthly operating review (MOR) and financial forecasts.
- Be conversant with planning and analysis systems including Hyperion planning, SAP, BI etc.
- Leads Fixed cost reporting & analysis owning business and functional fixed cost budgets.
- Leads all reporting for the HGR (High Growth regions), Global and regional requirements.
- Leads and supports on all leadership presentations for the VP GM & CFO.
- Supports business forecasting cycles including AOP (Annual planning), SRO (Short range Outlook), Quarterly/Monthly pulse and STRAP reviews mechanisms with reporting and analytical capability.
- Coordinates and creates reporting requirements and analytical data for all planning and forecasting events.
- Leads and coordinates the process for loading reporting data into Hyperion planning.
- Leads creating an analytic baseline for the business working on data gathering and setup to enable ongoing usage.
- Works closely with the Global FP&A team on meeting key analytical and reporting requirements.
- Drives leadership in creating a world class FP&A function with connected operating rhythms.
- Leads creating a database of financial analytics which supports the business leadership with insights on decision making
- Strong work ethic with hands on approach
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Professionally qualified with 0 – 2 years of experience including post qualification experience
- Excellent analytical skills – experience with leading finance in a Product or Project business preferred.
- Strong leadership, mentoring and people management skill
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to drive process improvements in a global environment
- Ability to communicate financial data to non-financial people
- Self-motivated, flexible and results oriented
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.