Website Al Futtaim
As a member of FSSC management team– The role involves leading a treasury back-office team and ensuring the efficient execution of treasury transactions, reconciliations, reporting, and compliance processes while working closely with the Group Treasury Center (GTC).
- Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation and reporting of treasury transactions, positions, and cash balances. Also ensure timely circulation of treasury reports for management and regulatory purposes.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders by developing impactful working relationship.
- Ensure delivery of agreed service levels (SLAs)
- Schedule discussion with business counterparts (Group Treasury, CFOs & Finance Controllers) to address open issues related to processes supported by the treasury back-office.
- Facilitate internal/external audits and ensure timely response, documentation and information.
- Spearhead end-to-end Treasury processes including bank account administration, treasury master data management, treasury operations and bank reconciliation of all Al Futtaim companies supporting different divisions like Auto, Real estate, Contracting, Retail, Corporate functions etc.
- Monitor compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines and internal policies. Implement and maintain controls to mitigate operational and financial risks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact well.
- Organisation: Work independently and ensure service delivery within defined SLAs
- Significant experience of process improvement in a large global organization
- Leader: solid individual who thrives when working in a fast-paced, high energy and project-oriented environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Stakeholder management: excel in developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue both at finance manager and at CFO level, and in originating, shaping and delivering value-led finance projects
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.