This role will give you an opportunity to be part of our Rescue & Firefighting Services (RFFS), including but not limited to: the provision of ARFF services to designated airfield to the specified International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Category, including civilian and military aircraft, provide SRFF services in response to incidents, including fire, building and facility emergencies, storms, gas leaks, burst water mains, motor vehicle accidents, hazardous materials and de-contamination tasks.
- Wear all provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as protective clothing, self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) and chemical protection as required.
- We recognize the importance of work-life balance, which is why we offer competitive leave benefits that exceed industry standards
- We offer an annual airfare allowance to support our expat colleagues to stay in touch and visit their loved ones
- We pride ourselves on providing a supportive work environment where we foster a positive Safety-First culture
- We care deeply about our colleagues’ wellbeing and offer access to wellbeing programs and platforms to support their physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Apply appropriate firefighting techniques and media application to manage additional potential incidents such as fuel spills, to mitigate the danger of aircraft fire or explosion.
- Conducts rescue operations and the safe removal of trapped or injured persons from aircraft, vehicles and buildings, using specialist equipment such as power/hydraulic tools, breathing apparatus, PPV and ladders, which may also include working at height of confined space working
- Respond to actual or potential (ARFF/SRFF) fires or emergencies in the capacity of fire vehicle driver operator with responsibility for all vehicle movements and operation requirements
- Respond to actual or potential aviation fire (ARFF) emergencies to prevent or extinguish fires and rescue aircraft crew/passengers using specialist equipment as required.
- Respond to actual or potential structural fires (SRFF), including base office/accommodation buildings, welfare facilities, fuel farms/petroleum and hazardous products storage areas, and any other area of the airbase to combat fires and potential fire hazards using specialist equipment as required.
- Ten (10) years formal education with Attested Certification
- Fire and rescue qualifications at least equal to the below
- Military firefighting experience (Desirable)
- Certified Medically Fit’ for the role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.