Website Air Arabia
To execute, internal and external audits, audit reviews, accident and incident investigations, and surveillance as directed by the line manager. Follows up on corrective measures in line with Air Arabia quality standards and the respective Civil Aviation Authorities and regulatory bodies’ requirements to ensure compliance with the same across all functions and areas of operation.
- Cooperates with the Flight Operations management to communicate and execute the audit schedules timely; maintains effective and on-going communication on updates to ensure successful results.
- Notifies the concerned parties being reviewed prior to agreed schedules to allow needed arrangements; conducts researches for relevant reference documents and airline specific regulations for compliance.
- Conducts necessary quality audits and periodic reviews, defines and reports findings, achieves agreement on corrective actions to be taken, and completes the Q-Pulse updates as required.
- Identifies root causes and assists in formulating and monitoring the adherence to comprehensive corrective actions for regulatory audits; records the findings and corrective actions in system for verification, follow up, and database purposes.
- Follows-up on findings or CAPAs in Q-Pulse and with respective departments and parties to ensure closure of findings.
- Reviews corrective action responses to inspections and internal audit findings for Flight Operations with the Manager – Quality Assurance periodically.
- Performs trend analysis of all relevant flight operations audits.
- Maintains and regularly updates necessary records related to Quality Assurance Audits such as personnel authorization files, dispensation files, deviations, and concessions. Conducts follow up and review deviations concessions and dispensations as required.
- Reviews regulatory requirements periodically and ensures comprehensive audit and conformance reports are produced and communicated to regulatory bodies in due time; highlights areas of concern where urgent attention and improvement are needed.
- Establishes and maintains effective liaison with regulatory authorities and other operationally relevant external entities.
- Maintains the Quality Assurance System adopted for internal procedures, processes and products audits, surveillance and spot checks for Flight Operations in accordance with respective Civil Aviation & IOSA standards and requirements. (for e.g. UAE GCAA/CAA/CARs/AMCs).
- Assists the Line Manager in formulating, enhancing and monitoring the adherence to Quality Assurance policies, procedures, processes, and manuals to stay abreast with the changing needs and requirements of the Company.
- Supports in developing Quality Assurance awareness across the different functions through Bulletins, inter-service memos, PPT, presentations, workshops, etc.
- Participates in updating and communicating the respective Civil Aviation regulations in the corresponding manuals in coordination with corresponding personnel in Flight Operations division.
- Ensures Safety regulations are enforced and followed.
- Knowledgeable in ICAO Annexes and ISARPS, and relative exposure to Safety/Internal & External Audit practices.
- Ability to understand airline and Flight Operations standard regulations.
- Possesses knowledge in documentation control systems.
- Familiar with procedures and manuals, regulations and quality standards.
- A balanced personality with focus, analytical thinking, efficiency and commitment to successful results.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying irregularities and recommending corrective measures.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
- High accuracy and attention to details.
- 3-5 years of related working experience in the aviation/airlines industry in the Flight Operations department in Quality Assurance/Audit or related position.
- Exposure to the Civil Aviation Authorities and regulatory bodies’ legal requirements, preferably GCAA and/or CAR/JAR-Ops, EASA/FAA; familiar with regulations pertaining to Licensing, procedures, and manuals.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.