Website Air Arabia
To execute, internal and external audits, audit reviews, accident and incident investigations, and surveillance as directed by the line manager. Follows up on corrective measures in line with Air Arabia quality standards and the respective Civil Aviation Authorities and regulatory bodies’ requirements to ensure compliance with the same across all functions and areas of operation.
- Partners with Stakeholders and Line Manager to gather necessary historical data, documentation, and feedback to ensure that all established operations and procedures adopted in the assigned department are satisfactory.
- Assists the Line Manager in formulating, enhancing and monitoring the adherence to Quality Assurance policies, procedures, processes, and manuals to stay abreast with the changing needs and requirements of the Company.
- Establishes and maintains effective liaison with regulatory authorities and other operationally relevant external entities.
- Supports in developing Quality Assurance awareness across the different functions through Bulletins, inter-service memos, PPT, presentations, workshops, etc.
- Participates in updating and communicating the respective Civil Aviation regulations in the corresponding manuals in coordination with corresponding personnel in Flight Operations division.
- Reviews regulatory requirements periodically and ensures comprehensive audit and conformance reports are produced and communicated to regulatory bodies in due time; highlights areas of concern where urgent attention and improvement are needed.
- Professional membership of associations related to the Aviation/Airlines industry or is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search, Q-Plus is preferred.
- 3-5 years of related working experience in the aviation/airlines industry in the Flight Operations department in
- Quality Assurance/Audit or related position.
- Good English Language, Arabic Language is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in ICAO Annexes and ISARPS, and relative exposure to Safety/Internal & External Audit practices.
- Exposure to the Civil Aviation Authorities and regulatory bodies’ legal requirements, preferably GCAA and/or
- CAR/JAR-Ops, EASA/FAA; familiar with regulations pertaining to Licensing, procedures, and manuals.
- Excellent command over written and verbal communication skills: reporting, presentations, etc.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.