Website Qatar Airways
As the market conditions are improving and our network is growing, we are looking to grow our team based in the state-of-the-art global hub, Hamad International Airport (HIA).
- Welcome & assist customers on arrival, presenting menus, suggesting dishes, taking order as per guest preference, assisting in drink selection, informing customers about daily special, offering desserts and drinks, serving food, clearing chinaware and glassware, checking guest satisfaction, ensure sequence of service are followed.
- Staying updated on current menu choices, specialties and menu deviations in order to make the right recommendation to guest to maximize all sales opportunities.
- Inspect and maintain the dining facilities to ensure dining area are cleaned at all the times.
- Answer the phone and answer question concerning the menu and restaurant, ensuring all queries are answered timely and accurately.
- Collect comment cards from the guest and compile all feedback for management attention and action for future improvement.
- Regularly check reservation list, coordinate with service associate and kitchen staff for necessary preparation of guest arrival.
- Prepares table by laying out napkins, making sure the condiments are refilled as per the standard.
- Knowledge in HACCP
- Has passion for food, beverage and service
- Fluently speak and write English
- Ability to react to challenges and operational incidents quickly
- High School qualification, with minimum 2 years of job-related experience in food and beverage service, within in leading Restaurants of hotel or hospitality industry.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills – outgoing personality, positive attitude and strong communication skills.
- Should be Computer literate.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.