Website Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To lead the Finance Innovation Lab roadmap and implementing strategies that drive innovation. Partner with the internal Technology, Futures & Innovation teams, business stakeholders and external partners to identify, evaluate, and implementing innovative financial solutions and technologies to benefit & optimize the financial operations. Drive and manage the Finance people strategy, bringing to life the co-creation of people centric initiatives that embeds the Finance values, improve employee experience as well as driving a culture of psychological safety.
- Work with the technology business partner, portfolio and Technology Futures & innovation team for the transition of successful innovations into the Finance portfolio.
- Drive and manage the Finance people strategy initiatives within the finance organization. Work in partnership with Human Resources and the Finance employee group – on planned initiatives that embeds our values.
- Drive a positive change in Innovation Culture in Finance and identify opportunities to develop employee crowdsourcing using the Innovation Lab framework & methodologies.
- Foster a finance culture which enable and engage employees within the finance organization by delivering the people strategy initiatives and programs.
- Conduct research on emerging trends & technologies in Finance to identify and evaluate new financial technologies and solutions that can improve the organization’s financial operations and drive innovation in finance.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in finance, accounting, or related field, with at least 3 years of experience in projects or initiatives related to financial innovation, technology, or digital transformation.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field
- Preference will be given to Masters degree holders
- Knowledge of Innovation practices, learn startup methodology, design thinking methodologies.
- Strong leadership skills and agile project management skills.
- Relationship Management and presentation of ideas and business benefits.
Company: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.