To drive best-in-class People practices across its businesses, Alshaya Group is seeking to appoint a Senior Manager, Workforce Planning to align business units People requirements with Alshayas broader People vision and business objectives. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the worlds largest and most respectable franchise operators.
- Develop and implement a financial reconciliation tool for effective headcount management, ensuring accurate and up-to-date tracking of workforce-related financial data
- Liaise with Operations planning teams to develop staffing plans and allocate resources across brands, store locations, and departments based on demand forecasts and workload drivers.
- Collaborate with store managers and department heads to ensure optimal staffing during peak periods and efficient resource allocation during slower periods.
- Identify critical roles and assess skill gaps, working with HR and department heads to create effective job descriptions and determine the necessary qualifications.
- Build upon workforce projections to provide the Talent Acquisition team with at least 3 to 6 months of forward visibility to develop sourcing plans.
- Monitor workforce utilization to identify opportunities for optimizing scheduling, staffing levels, and resource allocation.
- Monitor the effectiveness of talent demand and supply processes, making recommendations for improvements as needed.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field (eg. Human Resources, Management Studies). Post graduate studies in aligned subjects are highly desirable.
- Strong business and commercial acumen, with an understanding of the business context, including competitive pressures and market expectations, with proven ability to align appropriate workforce planning and staffing strategies with business need.
- Professional qualification in HR (eg. CIPD, SHRM) will be an added advantage.
- Deep, demonstrable understanding of the retail and consumer landscape.
- Deep working knowledge and understanding of the employment laws of the MENA region.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.