Website Chalhoub Careers
Our Perfumes Expert is responsible for achieving optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of customer service and professional standards and is responsible for giving perfume advice to their clients and guiding them through perfumes and allergies routines with suitable products.
- When applicable, stay abreast of the brand’s different online (website, app and social media) offerings and activities and promote them with customers.
- Generate monthly reports on customer data base, coaching overview and competitor activity
- Identify gaps in the market through baselining & competitor performance watch (product launch, events, animation, etc…) to report all findings to Sales Manager
- Maintain all operating standards by ensuring merchandising levels, stock replenishment and organising display as per the brand’s VM guidelines
- Demonstrate leadership skills and being able to take over the store while the store supervisor/ manager is out of duty or on annual leave.
- Participate in Brand PR events and push fragrance sales during events, promotions and launches. And stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors
- Customer Centricity
- Represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy through all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
- Promote the Group’s loyalty program (MUSE) and increase enrollment rate and new customer acquisition
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using fragrance knowledge and ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed
- Take ownership of the customer’s experience by delivering an exceptional service and bringing to life the brand’s customer journey at all different touchpoints (physical and digital) through building rapport, sharing product knowledge and expert’s advice, proactively catering to customers’ needs, interests and preferences.
- When applicable, keep a schedule of VIP appointments in the diﬀerent stores / counters and guarantee regular follow up of customers via (physical/virtual) services
- Use clienteling techniques and tools to virtually connect with customers, build one-on-one relationships based on trust to drive loyalty. (Such techniques and tools include messaging, (virtual) shopping appointments, etc.)
- Operational Excellence
- Fluent Arabic speaker mandatory
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the beauty and fragrance industry
Company: Chalhoub Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Al Ain, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.