Website Mashreq Bank
This role will be responsible to drive the execution of game changing Digital Strategic Partnerships to deliver thriving, sustainable and best-in-class new acquisition channels for the bank.
- Liaise with Mashreq Legal Department to develop contracts for alliance and channel partner agreements; negotiate and finalize all partner agreements
- Negotiate new partnership agreements and go-to-market constructs
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and strategic partners to develop value propositions and marketing/PR campaigns necessary to drive demand for/through partners channels
- Collaborate with other retail banking segments to identify, target, and contract with partners that allow us to drive customers acquisition and incremental revenue
- Create & monitor OKRs to measure success of the squads and Own/implement the agile way of working within the Digital Squads.
- Develop joint success plans with partner included agreed to mutual KPIs
- Strong business acumen, entrepreneurial drive, as well as deal making skills
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role in partnerships or business development in digital & banking
- Fluent in English
- Comfort in commercial and legal negotiations and considerations
- Understanding of the main marketing channels and functions such as content, lifecycle, UI UX, performance marketing and how they connect and relate to partnerships
- Excellent communication, stakeholder and project management skills
- A strong global network, experienced in C-level engagement
- Hands-on mentality, stress resistance, as well as creative problem-solving abilities
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.