Website DP World
Develop and implement logistics and supply chain strategies for the Health vertical. As a Subject Matter Expert, you will be responsible for providing expert guidance, advice, and support to our organization in developing and executing logistics strategies that support business objectives and drive growth in the respective vertical.
- Develop and implement logistics and supply chain strategies that align with business objectives and meet the unique needs of the vertical, including new sub-verticals, products and solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, solution engineering, capabilities, regions, to develop and execute vertical strategies that support business objectives while developing thought leadership in the sector
- Conduct training and educational sessions for stakeholders to promote understanding of vertical solutions, and practices relevant to the vertical’s supply chain.
- Organize customer events (including customer advisory boards, external events) to showcase DP world capabilities in this vertical
- Work with marketing and communications to develop distinct collaterals and PR to highlight vertical solution offering
- Play role of subject matter expert with KAM team to assist in offering E2E solutions for customers
- Assist vertical lead in overall coordination and management of key account teams
- Analyse logistics data and performance metrics to identify opportunities for optimization and cost reduction
- Work with solution engineering teams to develop vertical product solutions to drive thought leadership and sales
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams and driving operation excellence in the Healthcare industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex logistics concepts to non-logistics stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, Healthcare environment.
- Familiarity with logistics technology, including transportation management systems (TMS), warehouse management systems (WMS), and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems commonly used in the Healthcare industry.
- 10+ years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years’ of experience in logistics and supply chain management, with a focus on developing and implementing logistics strategies in the health industry.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful logistics and supply chain strategies that have contributed to business growth and profitability.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with large amounts of data related to healthcare supply chain operations.
Company: DP World
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.