Website Landmark Group
Study design briefs and determine requirements and can create/develop illustrations and themed concepts for in-house brand campaigns. Be able to utilize images received from internal and external brands to meet the varied regional requirements of the business.
- Content Development and Re-alignment
- Creation and adaption of marketing material received from the brands to meet the cultural, legal and mall-driven requirements of the business.
- Create and develop POS content to meet the different promotions and or mark-down requirements of the business.
- Digital Content Development
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Create and adapt marketing material received in order to meet the social, digital and video/animation based on the requirements of the business.
- Create and develop a content to support the social media requirements. Do photoshoot when needed.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role within retail and from local market.
- Experience of graphic design within marketing and advertising agencies.
- Google Web Design, Adobe Dreamweaver, Java Script, HTML, etc. is a plus.
- Can shoot photo/video is a plus.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign, etc.
- Strong eye for details and visual composition.
Company: Landmark Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.