Website Qatar Airways
Candidate is responsible to support all kinds of maintenance activities performed on Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and Ground Support Vehicles (GSV).
- Ensure that all work performed or activities that occurred during the work shift are accurately documented and forwarded to workshop control office at the end of the shift or otherwise as instructed by management.
- Performs technical and safety checks / inspections of GSE and GSV on various locations (Airside, Cargo, Workshop, Hangar, etc.) as per the guidelines / checklists provided.
- Complete all other tasks assigned by the supervisor in a timely manner
- Assists Technicians / Lead Technicians in all kinds of maintenance activities performed on Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and Ground Support Vehicles (GSV).
- Raises identified defects as per defect reporting process and tags the equipment at location where detected as defective.
- Follows airside driving rules and regulations (if holding a valid license).
- Denting / Fitting
- Experienced – minimum 2 years of job-related experience OR High School Qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, min compulsory education)
- Entry level – no prior job-related work experience
- Essential: Basic literacy, Numeracy skills, English communication skills
- Air-Conditioning (GSE/GSV only – Not Facility)
- Electrical (GSE/GSV only – Not Facility)
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.