Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
To manage the end-to-end FI cash product and network management functions related to all aspects of Financial Institution / Corporate clients across local/ regional and international markets. This includes product management, product/network partner profitability analysis, subject matter support to FI advisory teams alongwith commercialization of product capabilities with adequate analysis on risk and operational controls.
- Manage the development of new products and ensure all operational, business and integration requirements are efficiently supported and tested.
- Formulate and drive the timely and effective implementation of FI strategies, solutions and initiatives.
- Responsible for relevant collaterals, website content, market strategy, commercialization and communication strategy of product launches.
- Evaluate and analyse market trends and best practices in engaging the organisation for digital enablement and delivery of products and services within the FI space
- Manage existing products and ensure operational and production issues are effectively resolved with minimum slippages.
- Work closely with the Channels team to make sure that the underlying products are delivered effectively through channels to institutional clients, where applicable and other activities assigned from time to time by
- Head of FI Cash Product & Network Management.
- Work closely with Solutions & Advisory team to develop suitable product propositions relevant to the core markets and support business partners in presales consultancy activities with complete accountability for all CIB clients.
- Good knowledge of international and regional cash products and other banking products.
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 4 years in similar positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities in the Cash Product Management function.
- Fluent in English with high level oral and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of the multi-regional environment, culture, regulations and clients.
- Superior team player.
- Experience in developing, delivering, servicing and/or managing products with proven project management record.
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.