Website Chalhoub Group
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women’s Empowerment Principles.
- Contribute to the generation of creative ideas within the department to seek best practices.
- Create special events for flagship stores to support exclusive launches on Makeup & Skincare.
- Develop ad hoc local collateral POS elements to support launches working closely with Merchandising team.
- Work on the overall event strategy for Guerlain Makeup / Skincare in Middle East bringing retail-tainment to the stores.
- Orchestrate Makeup & Skincare launches, including internal coordination with all departments (Merchandising/Sales/Education/Digital / Communication) through the organization of the platform.
- Responsible for the implementation of events in the region focusing on Makeup and Skincare, ensuring 360 support for each event by working with the Merchandising team, Education, PR, Retail, Makeup Artist and other relevant field teams to brief them on concepts, mechanics and implementation.
- Participate in the presentations of Makeup and Skincare launches both internally and externally.
- Elaborate the trade plan with the KAMs and Trade Marketing Manager.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a product management role with a luxury brand
- Fluence in English. Arabic or French would be a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, industrial engineering or an equivalent principle
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.