Website Jumeirah Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Guest Relations Executive to join the Food and Beverage Services team in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. The main purpose of this role is to welcome and seat guests in the restaurants in a friendly and efficient manner and provide memorable welcome experience to all the guests. To manage daily restaurant booking system and keeping all the guest profiles updated. Candidate is also an ambassador of the excellence of the service delivered in the hotel with ensuring all suppliers are provided with a warm, friendly, courteous, informative and efficient service in all areas. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provides service colleagues with information that assists in exceeding expectations, predominately special needs and name of guests.
- Actively check all the guest enquires and follow up on proposal sent.
- Provides advice on food and beverages to guests.
- Develops and updates food and beverage knowledge required to carry out duties.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team including assistance for large events or hotel functions.
- Assists service colleagues with table and/ or counter service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Builds relationships with first-time and regular customers through guest recognition and professionalism.
- Assists service colleagues to provide table and/ or counter service of all menu items.
- Keep the hostess desk well equipped and all the menus needs to neat and clean.
In order to be considered for this role you will have at least two years of working experience in a similar role in a luxury five-star hotel environment. You will have excellent written and spoken English skills, additional language is advantage. Knowledge of hotel operating systems is a must. Your experience in handling guest requests and exceeding their expectations would be regarded as essential.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.