Website Jumeirah Group Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise. Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
- Assist guests with general inquiries about the hotel, its facilities, and daily events and functions.
- Order and ensure timely delivery of amenities for VIP arrivals and requests for special arrangements.
- Conduct curbside check-ins and escorting of guests to their rooms.
- Provide tours of the hotel and its facilities as requested.
- Assist with check-ins, check-outs, and concierge duties when needed.
- Inspect the rooms of VIP guests prior to their arrival at the hotel.
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar role in a 5-star hotel or luxury environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, HotSOS, and Opera PMS)
- Flexible schedule to meet demands of hotel occupancy
- Fluency in English and additional language (Russian, French, Chinese, or other European languages are a plus)
Company: Jumeirah Group Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.